[Hotfile DDL] HotfileDownloads.org (Submit | Apply for Rating/ReRating)

Status
Not open for further replies.
GoPantheoN Good question,

can you submit on katz without their buttons? if you can then hotfiledownloads.org also will accept you without their backlink on your site ;)

anyways, answer is --

-= NO =-

• i was thinking you're blind that's why i re sized the word ;)

I dont have a backlink and if I submit they are getting rejected. So is a backlink necessary ?

A backlink isn't necessary however, you would not be given a rating of above 1* without a backlink.

@ fileserve4u: We do not have a whitelist, just submit as it is and we would review your submissions. We only maintain a blacklist.

Ya backlink isn't necessary, but how to whitelist ? If I submit it doesn't accept the submissions, I get a mail that they were rejected due to missing backlink. So only I wanted Webestrian to whitelist it manually.

hello webesterian,

may i know the reason please of demotion? we was 4* and now directly demoted to 2* why what we did ? i have your button i didn't breaked any rules :(

hotfiledownloads

Can someone explain what do u mean by backlink?? My guess is the link on any other warez site where you post.Clicking on the backlink would take to ur post on the site . Correct me if i am wrong.

:P the new button look's good.
85kj1.gif
=) Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back