Hostspicy.Com Recurring Discounts Shared Hosting (U.S) @ 1.99$

Status
Not open for further replies.

hostspicy

hosts-logo.png.pagespeed.ic.DotxS_QB-h.png

HostSpicy
is a professional hosting service providing company in operation since 2013. We are catering world class services to our customers round the globe. Over the years, we have been successful in establishing ourselves as a leading data center services provider offering top solutions at the most affordable price range. Our hosting solutions come with superior technology and quality support so that you experience what effective web hosting is all about.

Our Customer Service

Our team comprises of dedicated professionals, experienced and knowledgeable in their domain. Our 24x7 prompt support mechanism will ensure uninterrupted server performance and maximum uptime for your servers. We are contactable through phone and email.

Server Performance

We only use original hardware from the best brands in the market which seals our server reliability. Our fast and reliable servers come with 99.95% uptime guarantee. For any unprecedented errors our tech experts are available 24 x 7. Our back-up system ascertains complete safety for your important website files. Our highly redundant networking ensures comprehensive reliability and consistency in your server performance.

Effect Pricing

Pricing is another factor which makes us unique, our solutions are incredibly affordable. We intend to make web hosting a rewarding experience for our customers.

--------------------------------------------------
All web hosting plans include:

• 99.99% uptime guarantee (Credit will be given to customers for any downtime)
  • 24x7x365 emergency support via email, ticket, or phone
  • 15 days money back guarantee
  • Free website migration
  • Latest cPanel version
  • Premium Softaculous
  • Cloudlinux Servers
  • Trendy SiteBulders
  • Daily Remote Data Backups
  • Discounts for multiple accounts
  • FFMPEG,Mencoder Installed On All Plans

Test IP: 173.208.228.85
1GBIT Uplink
Our Current Promo Running (Applies to all plans)

60% OFF Use Coupan WJ60OFF
30% Recurring Discount Use Coupan 30PLEASE

Cheap

Disk Space: 20 GB
Premium Bandwidth: 150 GB

Price: 3.99$/Mo | Order Now

Basic

Disk Space: 60 GB
Premium Bandwidth: 260 GB

Price: 5.99$/Mo | Order Now

Standard

Disk Space: 110 GB
Premium Bandwidth: 350 GB

Price: 7.29$/Mo | Order Now

Expert

Disk Space: 180 GB
Premium Bandwidth: 500 GB

Price: 9.29$/Mo | Order Now

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Payment Gateways: Paypal | Payza | Moneybookers | OKPAY | CCavenue

For Further info drop a mail at sales@hostspicy.com or contact me personally at aneesh@hostspicy.com
cleardot.gif

Best Regards,
HostSpicy Hosting Solutions
http://www.hostspicy.com

Last edited:
11 comments
Happy Independence Day From All Hostspicy Staffs ...

On Behalf Of 67th Independence Day Get 67% off on our any Vps and shared Servers..

USE "PROUD67" while ordering

Thank You

Avoid hostspicy.com

THESE GUYS ARE NOTHING MORE THAN A BUNCH OF AMATURES. THEY OFFER "OFFSHORE" HOSTING WITH NO DMCA PROBLEMS ON THEIR WEBSITE, AND THEN IT TURNS OUT THAT THEY WILL HOST YOU IN FRANCE! AS IF FRANCE WILL ALLOW DMCA COMPLAINTS TO GO UNANSWERED. I THEN TOLD THEM THAT I WANTED TO CLOSE MY ACCOUNT WITHIN THE 3 DAY PERIOD, AND RECEIVED AN EMAIL SAYING THAT THEY COULD NOT REFUND THROUGH PAYPAL, WHICH IS NO WHERE MENTIONED IN THEIR TERMS. THIS GUY SUMIT SAID THAT THEY WOULD GIVE ME AN ADDITIONAL $1 IF I OPENED AN ACCOUNT WITH MONEYBOOKERS, OR OTHER. I DID THIS, AND THEN THEY REFUND THROUGH PAYPAL. I NOW HAVE LOST THE VERIFICATION FEE FOR MONEYBOOKERS, AS I WILL NEVER USE THEM, AND IT COST TOO MUCH TO WITHDRAW. WHEN I CONTACTED HOSTSPICY, THE IDIOT WORKING THERE DID NOT EVER CARE. :thumbdown:

DO NOT BOTHER WITH THESE GUYS

THESE GUYS ARE NOTHING MORE THAN A BUNCH OF AMATURES. THEY OFFER "OFFSHORE" HOSTING WITH NO DMCA PROBLEMS ON THEIR WEBSITE, AND THEN IT TURNS OUT THAT THEY WILL HOST YOU IN FRANCE! AS IF FRANCE WILL ALLOW DMCA COMPLAINTS TO GO UNANSWERED. I THEN TOLD THEM THAT I WANTED TO CLOSE MY ACCOUNT WITHIN THE 3 DAY PERIOD, AND RECEIVED AN EMAIL SAYING THAT THEY COULD NOT REFUND THROUGH PAYPAL, WHICH IS NO WHERE MENTIONED IN THEIR TERMS. THIS GUY SUMIT SAID THAT THEY WOULD GIVE ME AN ADDITIONAL $1 IF I OPENED AN ACCOUNT WITH MONEYBOOKERS, OR OTHER. I DID THIS, AND THEN THEY REFUND THROUGH PAYPAL. I NOW HAVE LOST THE VERIFICATION FEE FOR MONEYBOOKERS, AS I WILL NEVER USE THEM, AND IT COST TOO MUCH TO WITHDRAW. WHEN I CONTACTED HOSTSPICY, THE IDIOT WORKING THERE DID NOT EVER CARE. :thumbdown:

DO NOT BOTHER WITH THESE GUYS

Hello,

We golt the funds on paypal so we refund through that. the matter will be that if we donot refund you according to our policy.

Review

I am with hostspicy from August 2013 and have a long experience with them now....So i think that time is quite enough to give a review about any service....So without so long words i will review it as follows -

1.) Server Speed and Response time : 4.5/5

2.)Uptime : 4/5

3.)Staff Co-ordination : 5/5

Overall Rating : 4.5/5

In that time There was only 2 time when my sites were not accessible and when i contacted them they fixed it instantly. I am fan of their support. Guys you will find atleast one guy online either on Gtalk or through chat widget on their site...This support has tied me with them coz when you need them, they will be there which is best thing atleast for me. You will rarely find this quality of service at this price tag...

I am with hostspicy from August 2013 and have a long experience with them now....So i think that time is quite enough to give a review about any service....So without so long words i will review it as follows -

1.) Server Speed and Response time : 4.5/5

2.)Uptime : 4/5

3.)Staff Co-ordination : 5/5

Overall Rating : 4.5/5

In that time There was only 2 time when my sites were not accessible and when i contacted them they fixed it instantly. I am fan of their support. Guys you will find atleast one guy online either on Gtalk or through chat widget on their site...This support has tied me with them coz when you need them, they will be there which is best thing atleast for me. You will rarely find this quality of service at this price tag...

Thank you for your valuable feedback.Best of luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back