Shared HostMyWarez.com - Offshore, 1GPS, cPanel, from $4/month (Netherlands)

Status
Not open for further replies.
21942lc.png

Hi HostMyWarez!

i have a question about the hosting
i want to Advanced plan of hosting
Advanced plan of hosting support 100,000 alexa ranked site?
& here u say 1 Gbps connection but on site this is 100 Mbit Network
plz tell me

Hi HostMyWarez!

i have a question about the hosting
i want to Advanced plan of hosting
Advanced plan of hosting support 100,000 alexa ranked site?
& here u say 1 Gbps connection but on site this is 100 Mbit Network
plz tell me

Hello,

We are on a stable network with Ecatel. Our servers can handle your site.

Server Being Worked on ATM. We will optimize it more.

Speed Issue Has Been Fixed

895c8i.png

hey, i'm just curious as to if your server has the suhosin requirements required by IPB to run effectively? My current host does not xD

Well i purchased your hosting for the sheer fact that i believed you. I switched from my other host, and gain nothing. There's not much i can do about it now, but i would have liked it if you could have explained a bit better.

[SLIDE]http://lulzimg.com/i6/80dbee76.png[/SLIDE]

hey, i'm just curious as to if your server has the suhosin requirements required by IPB to run effectively? My current host does not X-D
Well i purchased your hosting for the sheer fact that i believed you. I switched from my other host, and gain nothing. There's not much i can do about it now, but i would have liked it if you could have explained a bit better.
We have 2048 which is more then enough for IPB to run effectively. I am not saying this out the blue, I have tested it with huge ipb forums and it runs just as effective.

We have 2048 which is more then enough for IPB to run effectively. I am not saying this out the blue, I have tested it with huge ipb forums and it runs just as effective.

Oh okay, sorry :)
It's just that it has a massive warning on my admin panel saying that i don't meet requirements, haha

I am Looking for a warez host for my SMF forum over 30K users, Monthly BW around 12GB, disk space over 3GB... But i need serously uptime guaranted and fast server. Billing semi-anually and i need transfer my site of course...
Thinking for [SIZE=+1]"SEMI"[/SIZE]
¿price for 6 months?
¿Is my choice correct?
¿what time is necessary for transfer the site and up again?

Regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back