Shared HostMyWarez.com - Offshore, 1GPS, cPanel, from $4/month (Netherlands)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just bought the unmetered plan from them. I received my account info fairly fast. I will update more on the speed in a few minutes.

I have never moved hosts so swiftly, this hosting's speed is amazing. I was hosting with those alibaba hosting noobs who oversell their server, I can clearly see that this host is 10x better.

I personally recommend this host. Thanks Hostmywarez.

I want a refund or I will start a paypal dispute. You offer something that you don't give X-(. Your server is slow and it is down sometimes. I had to buy another hosting service. Don't buy this guy.

12345 - Please do not make false accusations. You have 1 post and are falsely posting wrong info. If you are my client you would have send a support ticket. Other than that don't post any of your nonsense here.

Also the server is not slow, it actually running pretty fast :). If anyone would like speed tests, feel free to pm me.

Ah yeah? The server is down sometimes. I had to move to another host. I already emailed you. Do you want a capture? I advise you, I want a refund because you service is not too good for me and you offer moneyback guarantee. The server has been down two times since saturday. Refund or paypal dispute? You choose. I don't throw my money away.

Not interested one bit.

Also tut tut, i'm not even using them :O

2rel5dh.jpg

Since offshoregod is going down for good, I feel sorry for your bad hosting experience. As a result, I could hook you up with a pretty good deal from HostMyWarez.com . The Servers are pretty dam fast and I could give you a trial to check out the speeds.

If you want to chat, pm ur msn buddy.

Ridiculous way to try to get customers especially when I'm not even using that service.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back