Shared HostMyWarez.com - Offshore, 1GPS, cPanel, from $4/month (Netherlands)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hostmyfails eh.. Will check it out and buy a package to test it out. :)

If I add the support email, do I talk to you or? I have a few questions first!

I try his server, and he's fast!!! Quick response on tickets also. Very recommended!!!. I hope he always keep his promises about overselling policy. We like fast :). And also, why my invoice #33 status "UNPAID". lol....

I try his server, and he's fast!!! Quick response on tickets also. Very recommended!!!. I hope he always keep his promises about overselling policy. We like fast :). And also, why my invoice #33 status "UNPAID". lol....

It's because you used the special 50% promo, i have to update on the system. Don't worry, you will not have to pay it again :P . And thank you for your kind words. I absolutely keep the no overselling policy to maintain maximum speed! ^_^

JAN10 Promo done!

New Promo only for a limited time! Promo good for the first 3 people to use it! Use promo code : SPECIAL20 for 20% off any plan!

Only good for 3 people, so don't miss out ^_^

Another BAD EXPERIENCE!!!! dont loose your money with that.
''girls dot have good luck with servers'' if u have offer from me plese pm or email

Another BAD EXPERIENCE!!!! dont loose your money with that.
''girls dot have good luck with servers'' if u have offer from me plese pm or email

You violated 2 things in our TOS. You hosted warez (mp3 files), you opened a dispute, plus you didn't reply to my support ticket when I was trying to help you.

Find someone who will be willing to host you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back