Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Hostgator or Eleven2 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a reseller account from hostgator for me and some friends (They give me money so we get cheaper hosting) and I just spotted Eleven2.com.

As I can see their cheaper than Hostgator and i got a coupon so I get a free upgrade after purche.

So, should I stick with Hostgator or move to Eleven2.com? :)
My friends sad that they don't care, they only want something that works :p
 

7 comments

I have personally used Hostgator servers and i think hostgator is far better than eleven2 but still i have no experience in eleven2..
 
I was on sharkspace and then it turned to eleven2, their servers are alright but their support is pretty good. Worth it I would say.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

S
Active Member · Joined
Climbing
28
Messages
0
Reactions
1
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom