HostDing | We didnt copied Alibabahost

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is not the fault of our designers, nor ours. The order buttons were not going to alibaba at the time of launch. After some days, many customers and visitors complained about an iframe virus and the links redirecting to Alibaba, this was maybe caused by someone using exploits in our server as we failed to install security suite and firewalls.

But now the firewalls are in place and we have secured our server. So now there's no question of any such activites.
HAHAHAHA!

You sound like a professional hosting company, you set up a server with no firewall or software suite, what are you running Windows ME? Id love to trust my website in your capable hands....

I also love the fact you blame your "designers". yet you bought the template from a website? So, you did, or your "design time" did? I'm confused....

Get real, people like honesty, stop trying to push your tiny start up bedroom hosting company as some huge fucking corporate company, no ones fooled.

@ Juo: That`t right. sort that crap out between you two or you two goin to fail.

f3gjuo.jpg

HAHAHAHA!

You sound like a professional hosting company, you set up a server with no firewall or software suite, what are you running Windows ME? Id love to trust my website in your capable hands....

I also love the fact you blame your "designers". yet you bought the template from a website? So, you did, or your "design time" did? I'm confused....

Get real, people like honesty, stop trying to push your tiny start up bedroom hosting company as some huge fucking corporate company, no ones fooled.

I would like to say that I didn't blamed my designers , yeah i bought the template and gave it to my designers for editing.

Also Mo. is nt my account. I dont know who tht fellow is mayb some customer. You can confirm if u want.

Guys as simple as that, i was wanna say that if you are willing then give us a chance and see what we have to offer, otherwise there's nothing i can do.

You have 5 domains on your server, 2 of them are yours, 5 - 2 = 3. Who would become a customer so quick? lol.

AAAAA, wait, you will say that you have multiple servers right? :D

@ Mareshal mate if you don't have complete knowledge please don't reply.

Not everyone has a domain, most of our clients are using Subdomain's for RL and other things hosting.

I can even show a ss of my WHM Account List.

@ Mareshal -

Always try to cheer the new providers with good tips( If you know) ... they are doing their best ... To provide best services ... If you cant do that then better keep quiet ..

Its Not good pulling legs of others.

@sarkar - bla bla bla. I think that new provider should advice me how to do some things. But most of the hosts these days are driven by kids, unmanaged servers etc. Trust me, I am not new on the internet, I had several sites from several hostings. But at least he could come with some design, a new one. He is not professional at all. He said that no firewall has been installed etc.

On my VPS I have a firewall, rootkit checker, system integration monitor, secured ssh and some other tweaks for security. And is only a VPS for 2 sites. He come here, with a dedicated server, want to host several sites with ZERO security. Come on...

And you @black0xi0 , you still have to post that screenshot here :D .

@sarkar - bla bla bla. I think that new provider should advice me how to do some things. But most of the hosts these days are driven by kids, unmanaged servers etc. Trust me, I am not new on the internet, I had several sites from several hostings. But at least he could come with some design, a new one. He is not professional at all. He said that no firewall has been installed etc.

On my VPS I have a firewall, rootkit checker, system integration monitor, secured ssh and some other tweaks for security. And is only a VPS for 2 sites. He come here, with a dedicated server, want to host several sites with ZERO security. Come on...

And you @black0xi0 , you still have to post that screenshot here :D .

Very well said our websites are under alot more threat from hackers and n00bs with botnets than most others, ZERO security is a disgrace to members here they need servers that are secure and reliable not someone that buys a server and installs cpanel or what ever panel then trys to become a major player here.

Good luck in your business im sure your customers love you knowing you hadnt secured the server.

thank @Storming for support. Look, someone who knows something. The hackers are not very old, max 20 years, 90% of them. These kids find on warez forums ddos tools, brute force tools, botnets and some very good tutorials "for learning purposes ONLY". And they try...with a zero security host you will fall in their hands.

Hostding give me an account on your server and we will see how secure you are and ill report to you how to fix it with a full report.

Im just trying to help but seriously you need to get things sorted before you even bother to advertise mine takes me a good week or 2 to configure it and make sure everything is safe before i even bother to advertise or release for deployment.

And yes it is very easy to get your hands on tuts and exploits etc, hey if there is a vuln in a script on ur site they coudl cause mass damage because you havent secured the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back