Host4everyone.com review

Status
Not open for further replies.

mahjong

Hi all!

I bought (at least i wanted) a dedi from host4everyone. (http://www.wjunction.com/showthread.php?t=61000) As stated setup time is max 48 hours if you buy it. After 48 hours i wrote a mail, what is happening. They said sorry, no server in stock (but if i'm not asking they won't write to me), but they can give me an another one RDP (which i missed as i didn't even thought that they will give me an RDP, as i bought a dedi, and i'm not that good in english) or get a refund.
I thought the server specs seems good, price is same, i want to buy it (still not knowing it is an RDP)
Then 5 days after buying my dedicated server (48 hours max) i get an RDP, and of course no refund because it was written. Half part my fault, because not reallizing that it is an RDP, still, if we talk about it, i signed up, i made a contract for a dedi server, why the heck do they provide an RDP.

I'm not saying they are scam, i'm saying they are unprofessional and that their advertising was just a fairy tale: (if they ever had the server with those specs) they clearly stated (after buying) that they unable to setup services before 48 hours because of holiday (still they advertised it with that).

So if you want to buy a dedi, do not go with Host4everyone.

This is my advice.

PS: READ CAREFULLY, i'm not saying that they scammed me, just used advertisement (48 hours handling) which was never ever reachable buy them, and they were dealing me in a very unprofessional way.
Thats all.

22 comments
Well, with discounts it is possible, just look at joesdatacenter at wht - there are lowenddedis for 40-50 $ range with discounts: that is the reason i gave it a chance, but it seems it was just a waste of money, i should have choose a more realiable host.

@mahjon

must know joesdatacenter is provider and their proff coz long time to manage their business look what their offer for 45 usd only intel Atom HD ..if you use this in ur site so slowwly coz is cheap..the are not good stuff is cheap read in hosting discuss about how to chose webhosting, remember price indicated the Quality of

and you need make bencmark joedatacenter with host3everyone running only a little month

if i am for buying cheap host, server or etc only in hosting service has been running their business more than 6 month..if under 6 month in my mind their just need earn money not seriously to running webhosting service

@mahjon

must know joesdatacenter is provider and their proff coz long time to manage their business look what their offer for 45 usd only intel Atom HD ..if you use this in ur site so slowwly coz is cheap..the are not good stuff is cheap read in hosting discuss about how to chose webhosting, remember price indicated the Quality of

and you need make bencmark joedatacenter with host3everyone running only a little month

if i am for buying cheap host, server or etc only in hosting service has been running their business more than 6 month..if under 6 month in my mind their just need earn money not seriously to running webhosting service

I found it damn hard to read that.

@mahjon

Well, i'm not shooting on a rabbit with a cannon, i want a cheap dedi because i don't need high resources, mainly for encoding purposes: but video encoding is often better on dedis because of high cpu usage. (shared hosts, vps-s kick you out)

It was just an example stating yes, there are dedis at that price range, even without discounts.

There is the point, i should have bought from an older provider, but sometimes i just jump in (and sometimes i get great deals with this attitude, but most of the times i just s.ck balls :S )

@mahjon

u need cheap dedicated but you got scammed .. what is good not got scammed or got scammed ..you open this discuss to see everyone their review ..but you still defence with ur opinion then go buying cheap dedicated..and i hope you not got scammed again and satisfiying with cheap dedi

hello people listen, the dedi went out of stock, told that guy that i have only RDP in stock. if you do notwant then i can refund you your money back,. But that guy said that he wants a RDP , so i gave him that RDP with nice specs. Now he is saying that he wants his money back , well people is that my fault, i gave him 2 options to have his refund or to buy a RDP and clearly said that 'you won't get refund after you bought' then he said ok

so tell me people is this my fault or his?

Kapil: the problem is about the times. I wrote down that i missed the RDP statement, and i really do not know how does you get the idea to offer one, as i bought a dedi. Half my fault, but hey: you were never able to give a server in the stated 48 hours, and if i'm not writing, you won't write me that you are out of stock. As i already wrote, it is not about you scammed me, it is about how unprofessional the way you dealt with me.

hey mahjong, is this my fault that u missed the statement of the RDP?? i asked u whether u want a refund or a new RDP, u choosed the RDP, so i created it, you should have told me before only that u want the refund

kapil441: your fault that you advertised, that you will get the servers in 48 hours. You haven't configured your order page, so anyone was able to order a server, even if it was out of stock. And your biggest mistake was that you never mailed me about my order pending, because out of stock. I had to write after waiting as a good customer for 48 hours.(while you should have known 48 hours earlier that it is out of stock). Well, of course the RDP that 3 letters was my fault, as i instantly read the server specs - it is my stupidity, and i never said it is yours.

I bought a shared hosting with this guy. Reasons: server location Netherlands + cheap.

I did not get my account not until I raised a cancellation with paypal. Finally, I got my account details so I decided to cancel my paypal complaint.

The CPANEL did not include Fanstastico which was promised. It does not even have mod_rewrite activated.

I raised a ticket on these issues and only after a couple of days that I was answered they were working on it so I need to be patient. So I did.

Its now almost a week and nothing is happening.

I believe this is a one-man backyard hosting. It runs slow.

zinc, we are doing work on it, just w8 and bro it was just 4 hours after you ordered, that you create a dispute, isn't that wrong??

mahjong, we have few support members only and they were on a leave on account of new year, i also had some work so i went also, thats y there was a late reaction to your dedi, i apologize for that

zinc, we are doing work on it, just w8 and bro it was just 4 hours after you ordered, that you create a dispute, isn't that wrong??

I am still waiting mate! For the dispute, I am just used to having my ordered automatically setup upon payment, 4 hours is just too long. They are also using WHMC just like you do. Cancelling my dispute means that I have given you the benefit of the doubt, giving you my trust.

Just a friendly advice, probably, it is best for you to setup all your hosting softwares first, test it, make sure everything is running fine before announcing it into the market. In this way, your customers will be happy. A happy customer will even promote your business for free.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back