Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Host Ranks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a general question. Why do File Hosts get they're own rank and not Website Hosts.

I'm not asking this because I want one or feel I would need one but it's just something I want to know the answer to.

Regards
 

1 comment

It has been talked about many many times before & has been rejected more than once. I will close this thread for now & notify admins about it if they have to rethink on accepting this suggestion

EDIT:
imo it should not be introduced right now as thr are none of the big or lets say stable hosters out here.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

J
Active Member · Joined
741
Messages
136
Reactions
43
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom