Hiring members who can work in mirror maker team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

happyvalentine

Hello,
Currently I have been seeing that many links are dying in my forum. So many users are not able to download those movies/softwares/games etc. So I need mirror maker team Who will reactivate dead links and pm me. Dead links/thread can be transferred to active links/thread.

I will give $5 per month(No forums offering any $ for doing this job) to you for doing this job. If you need you can ask for rapidleech also, but it's not guaranteed that you will get one rapidleech for sure. So it's better if you have your own rapidleech. But obviously If I can manage then I will give you rapidleech information. This is a very easy job. Anyone can do this with little experience.

Pm me immediately or reply here if you are interested.

Regards
happyvalentine
*You have the option to tell me your budget for this job (Only through PM)

34 comments
Do you no how to mirror? You download a file either by your computer or by a server which is downloading..

Then you *upload* it to another host for *mirrors* do you understand the concept dick sucker? U must be stupid...

Mirroring and uploading is the same thing and try n prove me wrong n ur just gonna look stupid.. I personally dont think i could make u look any worse then you do now..

Hello

Do you no how to mirror? You download a file either by your computer or by a server which is downloading..

Then you *upload* it to another host for *mirrors* do you understand the concept dick sucker? U must be stupid...

Mirroring and uploading is the same thing and try n prove me wrong n ur just gonna look stupid.. I personally dont think i could make u look any worse then you do now..

Why are you paranoid man?
An uploader will make complete thread... Where a mirror maker will just work with links...
They don't need to include forum names also What am I asking to you? Nothing mate.

ur not askin me shit i just like talkn shit homie plus u going against the rules no matter if u tink ur right or not..

Dont get butt hurt a uploader is considered someone who uploads...

Mindy if you are interested pm me. Again I am telling you mirror makers work and uploaders work are not exactly the same.

You mean making mirrors for a file a file is not illegal? And it is not same as uploading? Which part of the world are you from? Antarctica?

Mirror making is when a person uploads a file from the other guy and posts them together to keep the post alive - That ain't allowed, and that's what Mindy said.

Hope I could clear your misconception

Hello

Thanks for your comment. I never find a thread which says that mirror making is not allowed here. But Ok. I am going to ask a mod to close this thread as there are many conspiracy going on.

There's no 'conspiracy' - I dont upload anymore, so you're no competition for me. What you're failing to understand is that you cant ask people to upload for you (that means mirrors OR original source)

see here: http://www.wjunction.com/showpost.php?p=911202&postcount=1

elight said:
Dear WJunction Members

Recently we've allowed a some what deregulated market place and community cooperative like sections and we've decided that it's started to go a little too far. For this reason, as of immediately, we'll no longer be allowing threads where you can hire "uploaders" or offer your service for "uploading". This is for all sections.

Legitimate or not, this is not a practice that we wish to allow and following a few days for our members to adjust to these changes, any threads in a similar nature to "Hiring uploader" or "Offering uploader services" will result in an infraction/ban. Paid or unpaid, makes no difference. This isn't a move about limiting freedom of speech, not at all. We simply wish to cease "market" activities on our boards for these services.

The issue is not with the file hosts themselves, rather the methods of hiring and offering these services for third party websites. Threads such as "I'll upload popular movies for $1 a day" just pushed us over the edge... We do not recommend copyright infringement as a tool of making income (or at all, for that matter). If you're a user on here at the point of offering/hiring uploader services and even paying for them on the premise of copyright infringement: get a job instead. You can still freely discuss file hosts, websites, etc. We value our members freedom of speech. This is a forum, after all.

You can still post about hiring staff and everything else for your websites, seeking partnerships, advertisers, etc, this is all fine. It's important that members understand where the line has been drawn in the sand. We're limiting a very precise type of thread only.

The activity we're banning is also discouraged via the PM system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back