Hiring members who can work in mirror maker team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

happyvalentine

Hello,
Currently I have been seeing that many links are dying in my forum. So many users are not able to download those movies/softwares/games etc. So I need mirror maker team Who will reactivate dead links and pm me. Dead links/thread can be transferred to active links/thread.

I will give $5 per month(No forums offering any $ for doing this job) to you for doing this job. If you need you can ask for rapidleech also, but it's not guaranteed that you will get one rapidleech for sure. So it's better if you have your own rapidleech. But obviously If I can manage then I will give you rapidleech information. This is a very easy job. Anyone can do this with little experience.

Pm me immediately or reply here if you are interested.

Regards
happyvalentine
*You have the option to tell me your budget for this job (Only through PM)

34 comments
Hello

No, It's not like that. In one month you might get only 30 links but in other month you might get 500+ links for mirror making.

Whenever any members or moderators finds any dead links they will pm me. I will pm you then for mirror making. That's the process....

Nuts?

Are you nuts? First read the topic then comment.

I said
"In one month you might get only 30 links but in other month you might get 500+ links for mirror making."

I also said: "You have the option to tell me your budget for this job (Only through PM) "

Hello

If any links are alive (Fileserve,Filesonic,wupload,uploadstation etc.) Then I will provide live links... Otherwise you need to find similar conversion types and make mirrors

Thanks

I dont think you're allowed to ask for this kind of help anymore on WJ - just letting you know so you dont get a ban or w/e :)

Hello mindy

You said:

"I dont think you're allowed to ask for this kind of help anymore on WJ - just letting you know so you dont get a ban or w/e :)"

I am not asking for uploader job. It's a team which will work in my forum as a mirror maker.

you're asking for someone to work as an uploader ... making mirrors ... its the same thing. But I'm just telling you what I think the rule is :)

Hello

you're asking for someone to work as an uploader ... making mirrors ... its the same thing. But I'm just telling you what I think the rule is :)

Mindy if you are interested pm me. Again I am telling you mirror makers work and uploaders work are not exactly the same.

ohhhh I get it! You think because I'm a girl I'm stupid. lol - theres no difference between uploading mirrors or uploading original source

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back