Selling High Quality Logo Design starting at $5!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SapioiT

Hi!

First of all, let me tell you that this is a limited time offer, limited by the amount of time I have and by the number of logos I will do for that price. I only need some extra money to invest in a project, so that's not gonna happen again, alright?

PayPal only (It's recomanded to contact me via PM, but if that's not possible, this thread is still opened...)

What do I offer? Well, you can see pretty much of what I think it's my portfolio right now, here:Portfolio - http://sapioit.minus.com/mghnDU2nuvOmh

*I reserve the right to reject any request I want, the right to deny any request without mentioning a reason and the right to stop working at a design I already started working at.

The price will be paid after the logo is delivered.

The prices for p0r|\| and \/\/@rr€z are 3 times higher and none of the offers apply to any of these two.

(random shuffled) First example | Second example | Tirth example | Forth example | Fifth example | Sixth example | Seventh example | Eighth example

Prices:

Normal Quality
- One concept - US$5
- Two concepts - US$9
- Three concepts - US$13

High Quality
- One concept - US$10
- Two concepts - US$18
- Three concepts - US$25

*After the concepts are being done, you will have to choose one of the concepts and I will deliver the logo in more variations (the black&white version, usually for print; the one-color&black version, usually for print; the full-color version, usually for web and print). All the files will be .AI, and .PNG. If the client requires another file format, I might be able to provide it, but don't take that for granted. Also, other than the .AI and .EPS file formats are not granted to provide the required files as-is, because of the compatibility issues of Adobe Illustrator. Some of the other files that can be delivered are: .EPS .PSD .SVG .SVGZ .AIT .JPG .JPEG .SWF .TIFF .TIFF

==========================

Jobs in Queue : 0

==========================

Have a nice day!

_____
Offers:

New Offer!
The first person who buys will recive any High Quality logo at the prices of the normal Quality logo, no matter how many logos are ordered..
This offer is avaible until 01.03.2014 at 00:00/12PM in GTM.
[Ended]

New Offer!
The first person who buys two (2) logos will have a tirth one for free.
This offer is avaible until 01.03.2014 at 00:00/12PM in GTM.
[Ended]

Last edited:
2 comments
New Offer!
The first person who buys two (2) logos will have a tirth one for free.
This offer is avaible until 01.04.2014 at 00:00/12PM in GTM.
[Still avaible...]

Hi,

I need a logo for rlsbase.com size ( (165 x 60 px) ) and i was wondering if a can get for the same price a FB timeline cover..nothing fancy, just something that dosen`t take you too much time to make it.

Let me know..

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back