J jennydew New Member 1 2012 1 60 Dec 31, 2012 #1 Hi, I'm jenny from Malaysia, I found this forum contains useful information,tips and knowledge. Happy new year to all :laugh:
Hi, I'm jenny from Malaysia, I found this forum contains useful information,tips and knowledge. Happy new year to all :laugh:
C cvrle77 Active Member 5,788 2009 4,363 210 Dec 31, 2012 #3 Happy New Year to you too, welcome to WJunction, enjoy your stay here
DoggY DoG Active Member 3,248 2010 1,139 100 Dec 31, 2012 #4 I want to see your birth certificate to confirm that you really are a Girl and not a Male Gigolo. BTW Happy New Year Jenny Darling. Doggy is still bachelor, may be you want to hang out with me.
I want to see your birth certificate to confirm that you really are a Girl and not a Male Gigolo. BTW Happy New Year Jenny Darling. Doggy is still bachelor, may be you want to hang out with me.
Yud! Active Member 829 2012 163 520 Dec 31, 2012 #5 Welcome to WJunction Jenny, I hope you have a great stay. And Happy New year to you too
M Mar$hall Active Member 392 2012 103 405 Dec 31, 2012 #6 Welcome to WJ, thats why i joined this forum too. i hope you enjoy it like i do.
I immortalxx Active Member 609 2009 6 90 Dec 31, 2012 #7 lol. i bet this thread will get the most "welcomes"
D Darknight5 Member 21 2012 1 120 Jan 1, 2013 #8 Wellcome to WJ. Happy New Year and have a great time here