HenchFile.com - PPS Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the pm ;)
No problem.

I'm thinking of restructuring the plans. I'd appreciate thoughts from you guys about this:

new%20plans.PNG

The idea behind this is to have a clear distinction between uploaders and downloaders.
Anyone that would want to download & upload would need two accounts.

Well for Contributors here is my opinion

When your files deleted ? : 60 days inactivity
Max upload Size : If possible Max 5GB or Min 1GB
Storage Space : unlimited or atleast 500GB minimum
Remote Upload,FTP,ZOOM Upload : Yes

Thx :)

Well for Contributors here is my opinion

When your files deleted ? : 60 days inactivity
Max upload Size : If possible Max 5GB or Min 1GB
Storage Space : unlimited or atleast 500GB minimum
Remote Upload,FTP,ZOOM Upload : Yes

Thx :)
Thanks for the feedback.
Any one else's would be appreciated.

p.s we're on Zoom now by the way.

1.when u request pyament via LR, they send an eamil :
Hi

This is an email to make you aware that we’re currently experiencing slowness in getting funds to our LR account. We will get them there but we appreciate your patience in waiting for your Pay out.

If you’re able to receive payout via Payza, please reply to this email with your Payza email address and we will progress to pay out.

Regards
Andrew Storey

2.then when u request payment via payza, they said:

When Payza pull their finger out it'll be processed

3. so no way can pay out now?

1.when u request pyament via LR, they send an eamil :
Hi

This is an email to make you aware that we’re currently experiencing slowness in getting funds to our LR account. We will get them there but we appreciate your patience in waiting for your Pay out.

If you’re able to receive payout via Payza, please reply to this email with your Payza email address and we will progress to pay out.

Regards
Andrew Storey

2.then when u request payment via payza, they said:

When Payza pull their finger out it'll be processed

3. so no way can pay out now?
Not at the moment, we're doing everything we can. Anyone that has had to deal with Payza via a support case will know that it takes them days and days to respond to it. We've had the issue raised for about a week now, we shouldn't (hopefully) have to wait much longer now for a response and a resolution. Believe me when I say it, I want this resolved as much as you do, we have thousands of $$$$ building up in payout requests, I want to clear the backlog as quickly as possible. We'll honour all valid payout requests, so you don't need to worry about not getting paid, you will.... you'll just have to bare with us on this, we're waiting on a third-party so there's only so much we can really do from our end which I'm sure you'll appreciate :)

LR payment! !Are you in the end how much longer??? A month??Year??Your nonsense is all! ! No LR to pay! !You have nothing to people to believe what you say!Cheater!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back