Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Help with inserting google analytics code

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there,

I seem to be having a problem in inserting the google analytics code, I looked at the thread like this one, but I can't seem to get it working.

I inserted the code into the overall_header just before </head> and it hasn't worked, I also tried it through Admincp and an ftp template edit.

Any help would be great.

Thanks.
 

4 comments

Insert it using FTP, not from the ACP.
When you are finished, save the file back to the server.
Now go into your ACP and click the Styles tab.
Click the templates on the left.
Click the refresh link next to your theme.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

C
Banned · Joined
103
Messages
1
Reactions
18
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom