Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Help with DNS in Kloxo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

Iv have a vps in russia, its completely set up with kloxo. The domain is with namecheap.

So anyways my problem is with setting up my DNS. I have registered my NameServers on namecheap and added them fine to kloxo, the nameservers have propagated but I still cannot get my websites to show....

I have bean in touch with support also and they have said this:

You did not setup the domain or zone file on the server itself ....

http://intodns.com/sapphirebooter.com

Part of the setup is at the registrar and the rest of the setup is on the server.

For the domain to be used with DNS, you'll also need appropriate NS and A records
for the name server addresses "NS1" and "NS2" in the zone file along with an SOA header
that also points to the first of those nameserver addresses.
Which doesnt make much sence to me, I have also had a friend look into it but with no help.

I have followed various tutorials like;
http://www.a2hosting.com/resource-center/kloxo-vps-setup/dns-with-kloxo

But I still cant get anything resolved.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Just a quick note that its a fresh install on CentOS and Kloxo

Thanks
 
Last edited:

1 comment

Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

D
Active Member · Joined
125
Messages
5
Reactions
18
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom