Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

(Help / Support / Partners / Money) To start Video Encoding

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey :sun::sun::sun:


You know 300mbunited.com? or x264-bb.com? or 480p.me ?
and what they do?

ThEY ENCODE.! :facepalm:


In need of monetary support, in order to start a "JUST ANOTHER ENCODING GROUP"

I know basics for encoding, improving skills slowly, day by day.!

Reason: to earn, not just to share.! B-)

Partners: interestees can definitely inform me.
Support: need monetary help from someone who can invest $$$ (not real big amt) to buy a reasonable dedicated or a gr8 semi-dedicated, server.

Server specs should be atleast: unmetered b/w | 200gb space | 100mbps (dedicated)



Replies Awaited <3<3<3 :sun:

No FLAMING>​
 
Last edited:

4 comments

First I was going to say, what's wrong with supporting the existing groups if you're interested their encodes. But then you said to earn and not just to share then you're looking for people who can invest for you so that you can earn from the encodes.

I don't understand the benefit of the investor and also you didn't mention it. Lolz.
 
First I was going to say, what's wrong with supporting the existing groups if you're interested their encodes. But then you said to earn and not just to share then you're looking for people who can invest for you so that you can earn from the encodes.

I don't understand the benefit of the investor and also you didn't mention it. Lolz.

Havent u read, only interestees? :facepalm:
they are free to encode, if they wish!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

champ_007_bond
Banned · Joined
499
Messages
69
Reactions
28
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom