Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Help Remote Uploading From DF to UL.TO

Status
Not open for further replies.
c743b3191670999.jpg


OK so I get the first part...

Create/Edit domain profile should be http://name:password@depositfiles.com:80 (correct?)

But explain to me the second part please.

Get: ?

Post-Data: ?

User-Agent: ?

Enhanced header: ?

For the cookie I used Cookie Manager and I select the depositfiles auto login cookie that looks something like this: XaUZoH3W...

Thanks for any help
 

11 comments

Forget it, DF not support direct download, DF only providing direct link for premium/gold user...
 
Today i faced that i can't remote upload from DF to not only ul.to but even turbobit and bitshare/I think its something wrong with df.
TheNoob,At this page you find some instructions about ul.to RU
http://www.wjunction.com/95-file-ho...t-each-sale-30percent-following-orders-69.htm

---------- Post added at 03:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:26 PM ----------

Yeah,first of my files has dropped just right now in my ul.to account from DF.So it works, but has long pending status
 
Finally, remote upload from DF don't work for me.I hope i do everuthing right, but ul.to upload only html files(10 kb) or files has pending status which is never finished,i tried it many times but only 2 of my files from DF hase been dropped in my ul.to account.When i add direct links from different servers to RU they downloading immediately.But DF not works.Of course i have gold memebership on it and with other filehastings RU there is now such prblems.

Maybe somebody help me?

71258902.jpg



49228874.jpg
 
I write to support yesterday,but they notning answer me.

---------- Post added at 02:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:41 PM ----------

RU from DF to Bitshare and luckyshare works good,only filenames not proper.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

T
Active Member · Joined
160
Messages
21
Reactions
18
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom