Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Help Regarding LinkzBot - Link Management System

Status
Not open for further replies.
Help Regarding LinkzBot - Link Management System
I Install It And Set Everything According To Instructions,Now How It Works,How I Can Check Its Working
 

3 comments

Set the usergroup permissions like who can evade the check and who cant.

also set what are the file hosts to be permitted and banned.

set the forums id where it needs to be functioning.

now check it by creating a thread with a download link and now create a second thread with the same link, it should prevend the thread from being created with a dialouge like "Duplicate links found..."

for checking the auto tagger just create a thread with any download link like hotfile.com and check if it automatically tags the thread as "HF"
 
What's the url to the site?

I'd be pretty confident you don't have the forum id's right but I could be wrong. Make sure you've set what forum id's you want the mod to opperate in. eg this forum on WJunction (Webmaster Discussion) is forum id 16
You can see that from the 16 at the end of the url
Code:
[URL]http://www.wjunction.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16[/URL]
If you haven't set any forums to check it won't check. You'll want to add the forum id's for the download areas.

If your sure you have the settings right then post a screenshot of the settings so I can see how you've set them.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

W
Active Member · Joined
537
Messages
3
Reactions
18
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom