Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Help regarding LinkBucks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi

I have my own website where I placed too many linkbucks (chosen - pickbucks.com) links which was created through multiple links. But now I would like to use full page script on my site. But when I do this all my old pickbucks links open in 2 phase i.e. first they open full page script link and then they opened in pickbucks. I can't edit all my post. So I need help is there is any chance to bypass my already posted pickbucs links which opens in two phase.

Waiting for your reply.
Thanks and regards.
 

6 comments

yes. I put pickbucks.com to ignore. but the all pickbucks links are ???????.pickbucks.com thats why it opens into two phase.
 
When generating your script on Linkbucks, you need to specify the domain you don't want to convert. Remember to click "add", otherwise it will not work.

8HLtK3u.jpg


I do not recommend you use Linkbucks. Their pay rates are really low and most of the users will never come back to your website if they see an ads from them.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

I
Active Member · Joined
1,110
Messages
272
Reactions
83
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom