Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Help me find the right social sharing plugin for Wordpress

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,


I'm the content manager of the blog of Wallace & Associates CPA : Wallace&Associates Blog
it is a taxation and accounting blog so it is a really hard niche. Barely any search volume on the keywords and barely any social activity. It is a content manager's nightmare.


I'm using a social Worpdress plugin "Simple Share Buttons Adder" which looks good but only allows shares. I need one which allows only "like" and "+1" as well as sharing. I'm desperate because I looked all over the web and tried out 30 different Wordpress plugins none of them seems to do the trick.


Thanks!
 

2 comments

most of those you'll find are using a lot of networks so I doubt you'll find one that only has Facebook and Google+
May want to try separate plugins for Facebook Only and Google+ only
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

L
Member · Joined
14
Messages
1
Reactions
3
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom