Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Help installing WCDDL V3

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the error I'm getting:

Code:
Warning: require(./my_wcfg.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/novadd/public_html/wc3.php on line 11

Warning: require(./my_wcfg.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/novadd/public_html/wc3.php on line 11

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required './my_wcfg.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/novadd/public_html/wc3.php on line 11

I download this:
https://github.com/jmzrlz/WCDDL

and have followed this instructions:
Code:
WCDDL

The de facto DDL script developed to replace previous, outdated and vulnerable scripts.

The latest version of WCDDL requires the following:
- >= PHP 5.3
- MySQL
- PDO (PHP, included by default)

To install:
- Upload the modules folder and all PHP files
- Import database.sql into your database
- Edit wcfg.php to contain valid settings
- Test it!

Still don't know what I'm missing, any idea what it could be?

Thank you!
 

5 comments

Dam JmZ that's a bit of a silly mistake to have. That means the script can't even be installed.

I haven't looked at this in ages to going to have a look through it now for more bugs.
 
Works fine here. What's the error? Want me to set it up for you? If so PM me your MSN or something like that but I'm only online for the next hour.


edit:

though of something. On some servers their is a php thing that isn't enabled. If you replace <?=SOMETHING?> with <?php echo SOMETHING ?> it will fix your problem but you need to do this in every file. ie. index.php, leftbar.php, download.php
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

mrrinmoy
Banned · Joined
Make happy those who are near, and those who are far will come Only Internet
321
Messages
28
Reactions
28
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom