[Help] i need the best Popup company

Status
Not open for further replies.

farfor767

hey every one

i have 1500-3000 visitor per day

i want the best Popup company that pay good rate

and can anyone tell me (is the earn from pop up good)?

15 comments
I would Suggest Edomz , Its really good as compared to other popup ads,
i have almost tried everything available on net
and they really pay , they have a really fast support that means i personally chat with there executive on gtalk and problem get solved within few mins, they support is excellent
i have taken payouts before the due timings, if you are need of money they ll pay you before the date (Offcourse if you have reached mimnimum payout 5$) ,you just have to chat with them in messenger, What else do you need :D

For more info You can check details here:
-Link to referral removed-

Last edited by a moderator:
List Of Popup Avertising :-

1.Clicksor
2.Paypopup [Infinityads]
3.AffiliateVia
4.popupvia
5.popads.net
6.pop-under.ru
7.edomz

I Will Prefer Paypopup ,Popads nd popupvia <3

Reasons:-

1.Paypopup is now infinity ads which pays best for US CANADA Only traffic and also among highest payout

2.Popads.net Is also Good pop advertising network but they do no have effective system of popup..it hardly appears in 100 clicks

3.Popupvia is also the best nowadays.Thier offers and effective popup Earning Up Fly :)

infinity, clicksor paypop all are from clicksor and all they have is adware, virus and whenever I open site which has their code my browser get hang, only webmaster who do not care for their visitor would want to put such add in their website.

For me best are

edomz.com
valueclickmedia.com

would jump also for offers who are using pop ups , under pop and so..
for an israeli based site (hebrew language)

any1 knows somtin ?

I think some network accept other language site, but may not have ad for Israel traffic, so you need try get traffic from other country

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back