Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Blackhat Help guys -newbie here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello guys,

recently I have read a lot about SEO and backlinks etc..

I tried to get as many backlinks as possible.
Some xxx forums, imagevenue , link exchange with other site which are PR 3 etc...
But still my PR is 0 and still when I check backlinks analysis always show that I dont have any backlinks?!

How come that is possible if I see in my stats that that links generate some amount of traffic.

Thank you guys for explanations. I have tried to search for my problem, but obviosuly I am too stupid X-(:(

Oh and my site is: www.mypornamateur.com (so if somebody wants to check it, I will be very thankfull)
 

6 comments

It takes time!

Just keep getting relevant back links

1. Adult Directories
2. Forums
3. Other Adult Websites
4. Comments on adult sites
 
Google PR is something "obscure". Google have been announcing updates once in a while. The fact that you still view PR 0 doesn't necessarily mean that it is the actual one. Google haven't updated it yet. The latest update was in May btw.

However, you still need to promoting your site more.
 
Getting a positive PR takes time like everyone else has said here also what notjim says is also true it does take time to update. What I would recommend is continue working on getting back links and comments because it doesn't hurt.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

M
Member · Joined
13
Messages
0
Reactions
1
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom