Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Help for WP SlideShow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

Anyone could help me to modify a thumbnail slideshow ?

This is my slideshow :



I just want to modify the bottom description but I don't find where I can change it in the code or in the options.

Thanks for any help :-)
 

4 comments

try viewing the readme of the theme? or perhaps the documentation? I think it automatically gets the excerpt of the post :p

Yes it should be the excerpt. I succeed in removing it from my featured posts through the options but no way to find the same option from the slideshow.

I will try to find something in the documentation.

Thanks ;-)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

A
Active Member · Joined
66
Messages
2
Reactions
8
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom