Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlakeRey

Hey guys!

My name is Blake, hence the username, I am a web designer / developer, and have been looking round these forums for a while, but never registered, finally, I registered and looking forward to putting my input out there :)

I am 18 years old and live in the UK, I have been doing web design / developing for around 5 - 6 years so I know quite alot.

If you need to know anything else about me, don't hesitate to send me a PM ;)

Laters!
BlakeRey

7 comments
Can't get away from my brother.

For HAWK:
Removed

If you can see that! Hahaha, me on the left, chris in the middle and my cousin on the right :P

@Chris, I'll post something up when I have made one, can you elaborate on what you mean by on a form submit?

When you click [button] it counts down from 24 hours?

Thanks, and no probs, got unbanned in the end haha.

And the FB pic, it's advertising for the girls that might ponder upon this forum ;)

welcome.png

- Hello BlakeRey, Welcome to WJunction.com!

Enjoy your stay and post lots . Be sure to read the (Rules) Of forum. if you're advertising your hosting in WJunction. please care to read this new rule (Hosting Rules) and if you're interested in advertising on WJunction Click the link, (Advertise @ WJunction). You're a probation user so you've been restricted from accessing a few sections and sending PMs, make 3+ posts or more and in 48 hours your account will be changed to regular member! and your restriction of forums will be removed so you can use the forum easily :)

See Ya around <3

- CyberAff

Thanks for the long and informative welcome!

The amount of forums I have been on, I know 99% of the rules off by heart! Hahaha, I've even ran my own forums in the past.

The infamous probation period does get annoying with the captcha though! :P

Looking forward to seeing you around and contributing to the community :D

- BlakeRey!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back