Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Hello world!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone, I've been a lurker for the past couple of days at WJunction ever since I did a good search for a video script and one of the posts brought me here. I've been poring over the pages ever since, especially the Webmaster Resources.

I'm pretty excited to be learning so much about webmaster administration. There are so many diverse topics that it gets overwhelming at times.

I've been running a personal hobby website for the last couple of years that's ranked Alexa #300,000 and Compete #120,000. I'm sure that's not very impressive to many of the more successful webmasters, but I'm pretty proud of what I've done given that it's been totally from scratch with no technical background.

In any case, I'm here to learn. If you have any questions about IP.Board (Invision Power Board) or starting a simple website, I'd be happy to answer them.

Joel
 

3 comments

Hey RT and iSmart,

Thanks for the warm welcome! Ha, the "Hello, World" tagline is the grand summation of what I learned from my computer programming class. :)

Cheers to you all,
Joel / pols1337
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

P
New Member · Joined
Reading the Economist and Bloomberg Businessweek, Biking, Jogging,
2
Messages
2
Reactions
3
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom