Hello, I am Glen from Virginia

MaxSuccess

I am an affiliate marketer, blogger, website builder, and home business owner. My online experiences began before 1990 when I bought a 300-baud modem for my telephone and joined CompuServe, the largest internet service provider of that era. This was the era of telephone dial-up, black screens, and green text Bulletin Board System (BBS) forums. It was definitely pre-GUI.

My website-building experience began with Tripod and GeoCities, website hosting companies that offered free websites with home page builder apps. Over the years, I learned to build WordPress sites and used several web hosting companies, including HostGator, Bluehost, and SiteGround.

4 comments
I am an affiliate marketer, blogger, website builder, and home business owner. My online experiences began before 1990 when I bought a 300-baud modem for my telephone and joined CompuServe, the largest internet service provider of that era. This was the era of telephone dial-up, black screens, and green text Bulletin Board System (BBS) forums. It was definitely pre-GUI.

My website-building experience began with Tripod and GeoCities, website hosting companies that offered free websites with home page builder apps. Over the years, I learned to build WordPress sites and used several web hosting companies, including HostGator, Bluehost, and SiteGround.
Welcome

Back