Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Hello friends

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello to everyone, I am here to learn some great stuff from web business, coming from eastern Europe, friends call me Rogi, and I hope that I could help someone with my own experience in computers.
 

2 comments

welcome.png


​
- Hello Brazda22, Welcome to WJunction.com!

Enjoy your stay and post lots . Be sure to read the (Rules) Of forum. if you're advertising your hosting in WJunction. please care to read this new rule (Hosting Rules) and if you're interested in advertising on WJunction Click the link, (Advertise @ WJunction). You're a probation user so you've been restricted from accessing a few sections and sending PMs, make 3+ posts or more and in 48 hours your account will be changed to regular member! and your restriction of forums will be removed so you can use the forum easily :)

See Ya around <3

- CyberAff
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

B
Member · Joined
15
Messages
2
Reactions
3
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom