Hello Folks !

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrCheetoDust

Banned
Banned
Hi, My name is James Rey and I'm a former webmaster, I used to own a site many of you may know, FuzzyShare, It was big by then, i enjoyed doing warez and everything, however, i had to leave the scene because of my studies, i went off for a year and a half, and when i come back everything's gone, i can't even remember my passwords, my hard disk got stolen and so i lost all my files and stuff, anyway, i decided to start all over, i have no ideas at the moment, but i really hope to bring some new stuff to the scene, see you around fellas ;)

4 comments
welcome.png

- Hello MrCheetoDust, Welcome to WJunction.com!

Enjoy your stay and post lots . Be sure to read the (Rules) Of forum. if you're advertising your hosting in WJunction. please care to read this new rule (Hosting Rules) and if you're interested in advertising on WJunction Click the link, (Advertise @ WJunction). You're a probation user so you've been restricted from accessing a few sections and sending PMs, make 3+ posts or more and in 48 hours your account will be changed to regular member! and your restriction of forums will be removed so you can use the forum easily :)

See Ya around <3

- CyberAff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back