Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Hello All, I am dbundus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello wjunctioners, I am glad to be part of this forum today. I am new here but will soon be old :-) I own two websites, a blog about making money online, and a GPT website where user can register and start earning money online immediately. Will introduce them once my probation is over. After teaching or blogging about how to make money online.

I like this forum design, and the name too. It could soon turn to be among my favorites. Ooh! just scrolled a bit and saw the smileys. All sorts of them. :grin: . They make communication more effective. :microphone:
 

5 comments

Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

dbundus
Active Member · Joined
34
Messages
7
Reactions
8
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom