Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Selling Header spots on 1clickmovies - Organic traffic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello guys,

I am selling 5 header spots at 1clickmovies.net

Price: $5

Traffic Stats: As of on Feb 09 2011

[SLIDE]http://lulzimg.com/i11/c07ddc.png[/SLIDE]

Reply here or PM me for buying the adspot.

Payment method: Paypal, AlertPay only. :)

__________________
Added after 6 Days 19 Hours:

Now 1clickmovies is 3* on katz

one adspot sold to ddlshack :)
 
Last edited:

17 comments

One ad spot is free in the header now. Grab it! :)

__________________
Added after 13 Days 1:

Three adspots are free now :)

Grab your link fast.
 
Last edited:
I want one adspot... add it and message your PP

Something like this should do the job:
Code:
<a style="color: #ff3399; href="http://www.videoripx.com/" target="_blank">Stream Full XxX Videos</a></td>
:)

I see that you use bold in others.. use bold in mine too please.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

G
Active Member · Joined
Learning new technologies
1,139
Messages
153
Reactions
63
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom