Hacked wordpress

fordmen

Hello,
my wordpress blog was hacked
none of the data on the blog was deleted, however, hackers inserted their advertisements, which I don't know where they are in the code. Now there are 20 popups on my blog.
Can someone help me, how to solve the problem, or tell me where to look for help?
Thank you

6 comments
Interesting enough, but can you do it in English, please?:man_with_gua_pi_mao:
Of course I can do this in English, as you know sometimes the mother tongue overpowers everything
Post automatically merged:

Hello,
my wordpress blog was hacked
none of the data on the blog was deleted, however, hackers inserted their advertisements, which I don't know where they are in the code. Now there are 20 popups on my blog.
Can someone help me, how to solve the problem, or tell me where to look for help?
Thank you
You can message me here and I will help you egyptoon@proton.me
Post automatically merged:

Interesting enough, but can you do it in English, please?:man_with_gua_pi_mao:
You can message me here and I will help you egyptoon@proton.me

Last edited:
In your case, it seems like the solution is simple. My first, obvious question is whether you make daily backups and if you have support from your host.

I see that others have already offered their help. Be cautious of bad actors.

Good people will first give you some tips; WordPress is not that hard.

follow my rule then you fixed uour website

check all your server file if your server are shared hosting it's need more work if you own vps then check all php file for wordpress check your theme file named (functions. php) then copy all code & share her if you don't know about code if you know how to code make sure to check the wp engine function handler see if any shell code is calling then remove this one, second check all file wordpress file are structure you see in google if any file none of wordpress just deleted.

if hacker inject shell code in your server you need root permission to delete the backdoor, backdoor mean hacker access your server or data at anytime because he/she inject the malicious code in your server directly to reaching the server again, simple backdoor its just a file nothing more just delete the backdoor file then make sure change your web panel both username & password for password i recommended to use sha256 hashed password it's took a 2 year to crack even if the hacker have a powerful computer hardware like 36 core cpu & 24gb of rtx4090 gpu

finally if you don't know how to do this step you can send me pm & I'm help you without any cost or charge from you 😊

Back