Hacked by some aljazeer people

Status
Not open for further replies.
erm the thing im not getting is that this guy is defacing warez sites but no legit site using vbulletin and the other thing is that its only affecting some members so i guess someone keylogged an admin or probably the hoster got hacked

^ only one other is on the same host as me, no other ips logged into mine/other admin/supermod/mods accounts & my vbulletin version is legit, I downloaded it when I had the license and its the newest version

@Gore - we realised it wasn't that :P

@my opinion - I believe it might be a vbseo flaw D:

doubt that it is a coincadence in us both thinking it was seo

also they never had access to databases or anything so yeah it couldn't of been a keylogger/hacked host

I didn't bother reading this thread, but if you're using VBulletin, there is a huge private exploit in it right now. When I say huge, I mean HUGGGGGGE. I suggest the next update that comes out for VBulletin, you update IMMEDIATELY.

i know a few people that get in on all the private exploits and one of them told me about one for Vbulletin and i didn't believe him, so i set up a vbulletin forum for him to test it on and he fucked it up badly.

plus he's been going around fucking with tons of forums with this exploit.

Maybe theres a exploit to get admin/mod posting permissions? or using a cookie stealer?

And also there is no point in finding the ips no doubt he is a proxy so its pointless ;)

And also check your hosts see who is hosted with who because maybe your host is in-secure!

my server has told me that he checked the login logs and there wasn't anyone else who had accessed server and if they did they would of probably done more than what they did, he believes it is a security flaw in vb

Which kinda makes sense because none of my files were taken..

Listen guys its not a server hack, first its mainly due to VB-Seo coz just check sites which got hacked has vbseo and in my site forum manager in acp got hacked.First only one forum edit page was hacked then i closed the board, then i opened it again then all forums edit page was hacked. So, this is a combo of VB-Seo exploit and V-Bulletin exploit too...Also they didn't get in to cpanel and 100% no files were NOT Edited....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back