Guide me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peterbr

Hey all,

I have been using a couple different affiliate methods to make money but can anyone suggest to me some more that are legit. and make decent amounts of cash.

16 comments
If it is a legal site then I'd suggest going with Adsense.

But, we'd like to know how many unique visitors you get daily ? From which country is the maximum traffic coming, etc.

So people have mentioned that the Adsesne payouts arent that good?

I have good content, I would say I get about 20 unique visitors a day. Main traffic is from U.S. and Canada.

So people have mentioned that the Adsesne payouts arent that good?

I have good content, I would say I get about 20 unique visitors a day. Main traffic is from U.S. and Canada.

first concentrate on site ..try to get more visitors
then think about earning
with 20 unique visitors..no affiliate program going to help u

How many is a good amount of unique visitors a day.

I am working a lot on content at the moment, any tips to help get me there?

Have you worked on your site's SEO? If not, work on it along with the content - will help you in increasing your visitors.

With less than 20 U/Vs per day, you will not make $.

You need to increase the traffic and build loyal visitors (returning visitors) only then you can earn handsomely.

Get unique content and don't leech it off sites. Stay original and then work on a good set of back links

Should get some good traffic

I work only with unique content that i create, I will quote others sometimes to make a point but that is all legit.
What is the normal amount of unique visitors per day, or a fair amount to be expecting to make decent money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back