GrooveFile.com – Up to 45$/1000 downloads // 85% of sales + 30% of rebills

Status
Not open for further replies.
LMAO, I AM CHEATING??

ARE YOU ON DRUGS??

8gw8Y.jpg

CHEAT MY ASS!

IF YOU DONT HAVE MONEY TO RUN A FILEHOST, THEN STOP SAYING STUPID WORDS LIKE THAT.

PM sent.

- Scott

BANNED me and [SIZE=-1]deleted my files.....no PM no reply... YOU ARE BEST....
(22 USD in my account i don't request)buy a cup of coffee for you...byebye!!!
[/SIZE]

PM sent.

- Scott

why are you keep on banning affiliates?

We are not banning affiliates for no reason, we have had numerous affiliates cheat with the mp3 plan because it does not have a captcha and we setup a filter for this to be detected automatically. We are in the process of reviewing both affiliates account immediately.

Scott Ridenour

Groovefile please check
please check statics Groove FIle , my download : 2012-01-08 938 / $4.658 0 / $0 $0.0184 $4.6764

My traffic from group C my file = 255mb

my statics very little? are you cheatting ?

Please PM me your username

-Scott

@Scott:
PM sent...Thank you/...

i have to say:

1.i [SIZE=-1]deleted all RAR files by me,because GrooveFiles move Japan to group C.i am sorry.(not GrooveFiles)...i [/SIZE]have to explain about this..
2.mp3 files [SIZE=-1]deleted by GF,with [/SIZE]automatic filter...

Thank you...

Last edited:
@Scott:
PM sent...Thank you/...

i have to say:

1.i [SIZE=-1]deleted all RAR files by me,because GrooveFiles move Japan to group C.i am sorry.(not GrooveFiles)...i [/SIZE]have to explain about this..
2.mp3 files [SIZE=-1]deleted by GF,with [/SIZE]automatic filter...

Thank you...

Thank you idondon,

All the problems with your account have been fixed! Good luck :D

-Scott Ridenour

BANNED me and [SIZE=-1]deleted my files.....no PM no reply... YOU ARE BEST....
(22 USD in my account i don't request)buy a cup of coffee for you...byebye!!!
[/SIZE]

why you got banned ? what did you upload ?

i want Groovefile's reply here .. need proper explaination ..so it would be easy to take decision about GF;)

why you got banned ? what did you upload ?

i want Groovefile's reply here .. need proper explaination ..so it would be easy to take decision about GF;)

We have had a lot of affiliates cheat our mp3 plan because it does not have a captcha. Therefore we setup an automatic filter to detect people cheating in this program. His account must of been detected by the filter for X reason. We have since rectified this problem with the filter and have spoken to the affiliate regarding this issue.

Thank you, Scott

well now i wanna ask one more time .... is now groovefile ftp now working properly ? no double posts ? in my account now reffrel users showing :) but ftp and double uploads coming in my account so when this will be fine may i know ? thank you . cone online on skype please

We have had a lot of affiliates cheat our mp3 plan because it does not have a captcha. Therefore we setup an automatic filter to detect people cheating in this program. His account must of been detected by the filter for X reason. We have since rectified this problem with the filter and have spoken to the affiliate regarding this issue.

Thank you, Scott

Thanks scott for clearing these things .. good luck with your host :)

dd53b52d1c.png

What is this ...
C group of turkey ...
I have one in my file under 451mb ...
how is this going ...
I ask which group turkey ...

Hello trturkuaz,

Turkey is currently in Group C. Please PM me your account username so I can take another look at your account.

Thank you, Scott

Are you going to add new servers soon ? I`m asking , because your PPD rates are good and GF is fast with payments , but the upload speed is terrible .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back