Greencloudvps.com - 1GBPS Unmetered - 1GB RAM - Windows VPS From $8/Month (US/CA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plan windows vps 8 $ .How I plan to install Avidemux to cut the video., And this plan can be downloaded. Upload a yes or no. BitTorrent. Products or not. Sorry, my English is not good. Thanks

Last edited:
Plan windows vps 8 $ .How I plan to install Avidemux to cut the video., And this plan can be downloaded. Upload a yes or no. BitTorrent. Products or not. Sorry, my English is not good. Thanks
Hello,
Torrents are not allowed in our Budget VPS plans. You can try our SEO Optimized instead. With full root/administrator access, you can install any software you want :)

[quote = RockTBN; 2036167] [quote = wasin2515; 2036166] แผน VPS ของ Windows 8 $ .How ผมวางแผนที่จะติดตั้ง Avidemux เพื่อตัดวิดีโอและแผนนี้สามารถดาวน์โหลดได้. อัปโหลดใช่หรือไม่ BitTorrent สินค้าหรือไม่ ขออภัยภาษาอังกฤษของฉันไม่ดี ขอบคุณ [/ quote]
สวัสดี
Torrents ไม่ได้รับอนุญาตในงบประมาณของเรา VPS แผน คุณสามารถลอง SEO ของเราเพิ่มประสิทธิภาพแทน ด้วยการเข้าถึงราก / ผู้ดูแลเต็มรูปแบบคุณสามารถติดตั้งซอฟแวร์ใด ๆ ที่คุณต้องการ:)[/ quote]

Thank you.'m Not very active. Want to save money. torrents do not need it. Needed upload and download and Avidemux video editor

Last edited:
[quote = RockTBN; 2036167] [quote = wasin2515; 2036166] แผน VPS ของ Windows 8 $ .How ผมวางแผนที่จะติดตั้ง Avidemux เพื่อตัดวิดีโอและแผนนี้สามารถดาวน์โหลดได้. อัปโหลดใช่หรือไม่ BitTorrent สินค้าหรือไม่ ขออภัยภาษาอังกฤษของฉันไม่ดี ขอบคุณ [/ quote]
สวัสดี
Torrents ไม่ได้รับอนุญาตในงบประมาณของเรา VPS แผน คุณสามารถลอง SEO ของเราเพิ่มประสิทธิภาพแทน ด้วยการเข้าถึงราก / ผู้ดูแลเต็มรูปแบบคุณสามารถติดตั้งซอฟแวร์ใด ๆ ที่คุณต้องการ:)[/ quote]

Thank you.'m Not very active. Want to save money. torrents do not need it. Needed upload and download and Avidemux video editor
If you need high upload/download speed you would need our SEO plans instead.
Thanks!

10Gbps Netherlands KVM VPS from $3.5/month! Use the coupon WJC50: https://greencloudvps.com/kvm-10gbps-vps.php
Windows available!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back