Status
Not open for further replies.

CloudShadow

My website is, xboxpirate.com . For some reason google isn't indexing new topics posted on it anymore. Around 30hours ago as soon as i posted a topic, it was indexed instantly by google. Now, i've posted a couple of new topics and they are no where to be found in google search. I'm not sure what is the problem here.

My site/domain isn't banned because a search for 'xboxpirate' shows my site and its links. My traffic is just fine and its rising everyday. All my previous topics are indexed fine and their search position hasn't changed. I see no particular errors in google webmaster account.

Any idea whats wrong here?

12 comments
post your robots.txt here
Also, check in WP, whats under Privacy settings

SU4aB.jpg

Robots.txt

Code:
User-agent: *
Disallow:

Sitemap: http://xboxpirate.com/sitemap.xml.gz

Privacy settings are fine, search engines are allowed to access the site.

I haven't changed anything on the site in the last 24 hours, everything is the way it always was.

Robots.txt

Code:
User-agent: *
Disallow:

Sitemap: http://xboxpirate.com/sitemap.xml.gz

Privacy settings are fine, search engines are allowed to access the site.

I haven't changed anything on the site in the last 24 hours, everything is the way it always was.
remove these words from robots.txt

Because as your msg " indexing not allowed "

PS : Remove robots.txt file from your server no need now

you're not alone my friend... 2 of my site had barely anything indexed in last almost 2 weeks... and both used to have all new stuff indexed within minutes before that

Google has started filtering "good content" meaning it will index your site but it wont show results until your content is worthy to be shown..

If you give it a month all your new links will be in the index

Do you ping google with your posts?? Do you use any ping optimizer? Tried pinging manually?

No, i dont do that. Pinging google manually was never necessary, their bot was pretty much always roaming around my site.

I'll delete the sitemap and create a new one, that might help.

i see no problem with google indexing your site.
google indexes your site quite good.
you just need to optimize your site a little.
the meta keywords, description aren't much matching with your site content.

Thanks for the reply everyone, i managed to solve the problem. What i did:

1. Removed the sitemap generator plugin from WP
2. Deleted the sitemap from webmaster tools and from my site
3. Reinstalled sitemap plugin, re-created the sitemap and re-submitted it to google webmaster tools.
4. Manually pinged google about the sitemap change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back