Godaddy 99cent domains - does it work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
12 comments
Just got back in. Tried it and its not working for me anyway. I have never used their 99cent promos before. Its working for others though. I have a credit card on file

Sure they work. I've used such coupons in past. But you often need a credit card or a new account for such coupons.

No longer working. I have account and credit card and I get this error: The promotional code you entered is invalid.

Waited to long. :))

found this:
Applies to the first year only of new or transfer registrations. This offer may not be used for renewals, bulk registrations, premium domains or Sunrise/Landrush domain registrations. Limited to one order per customer, expiring after 7,500 redemptions or on June 6, 2010 (whichever comes first). Discount will be reflected in your shopping cart; cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion. Customers may not use gift cards, PayPal® or AliPay to redeem this offer.

Oh ok iRak may be the offer is over u are too late then...

Try 1and1.com i think they have the free .com offer i got mine one from them but took like 1 weeks to get it lol...

I tried several coupon codes, but it seems that they don't work. I guess 99 cents offer is over.

There are still some codes that allow for example to purchase .com domain for $7.5 or 25-30% discount. If someone is interested I can post them here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back