GlumboUploads.com - Earn up to $35/1000 downloads + 25% referral earnings

Status
Not open for further replies.
It will reset by itself. Your current leech left is calculated by (20gb - leeches in past 24 hours). Anyways, we have decided to raise the limit to 50gb for free users and 100gb for premium users.

Thanks for upgrading to 50 GB
But now also it is about 48 Gb today..
Today i did not used free url leech..
It is same as yesterday's...
Pls check it???
username : flashes

Also pls add uploading.com free url leech???

I love glumbo...

I already told you how we calculate how much free url leech is left. Also we won't get a free url leech source if only one person needs it. We will get it if it is demanded by more of our users.

can you guys provide country info and size info on the stats?

thanks

EDIT;
I am amazed by your uploading speed, thou, after reviewing my stats, I will pause uploading to you guys until you did move japan to group B, group C's income is too low for now (comparing to my other mirrors)

Last edited:
We will add a PPS plan when we become more popular and our premium accounts are in higher demand. Could you guys send me some screenshots of how country and size info is displayed at other hosts or how you want them to be displayed? We will get started on better reports right away.

Last edited:
Just a reminder in case you missed my earlier post. People getting paid this Sunday will likely see their actual payment lower than their reports by $1 or less. This is because of a download count bug. We have since fixed it and this will never be a problem again.

Where are you uploading from?

Update
We have added advanced statistics to "My reports" so you can see what file size and country groups your downloads are

It's probably because we don't have EU servers anymore :(. Our provider isn't being cooperative. We need to move to a new provider so only US in the mean time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back