Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Global Moderator needed *3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name of site: strikewarez

Link to the forum: http://strikewarez.info

Genre: Warez,Apps,Movies,Games,Music,and more

Forum Software: phpbb

Position available: Global Moderators

Is it a paid position: no

Why are you requesting staff: I Am Requesting Staf Because The Site Has Grown Faster Then I Thought It Would And Now I Need A Few
Global Moderators To Help Out Makeing sure All post Or In The Right Forums And All Post Meet The Rules And As We Have Grown We Are Now
Getting Alot Of Spammers So IN General Just Need Help Taking Care Of The Site If Intersted Please Reply Here Or PM Me Here Or Over At
The Site Thanks For Reading

twilight *4
phazeddl *3

and many other ones thanks for reading

Thx

__________________
Added after 1 Day 20 Hours:

mods please close or delete as i think it has been filled thx
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

G
Active Member · Joined
47
Messages
0
Reactions
6
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom