Give me a reason to upload to your website (Paid or Free)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Switchblade187

So here is the deal, I currently upload for 2 sites right now, one that I own, and a forum I just love.

I'm looking to branch off to no more than 3 extra websites.

What I can offer you:

Upload Games
Upload Movies
Upload Anime
Upload Apps
Upload TV Shows
Upload Ebooks
WILL upload for blog style sites
CAN Password protect files for a small fee or I will do this free if your offer is good enough
CAN name the files whatever you want for a small fee or free depending on your offer
Can upload over 100 gigs / week
Upload to RS and HF but can do others if requested

What I'm looking for?

Well I'd like to get a lot of points from my downloads to help pay for my Dedicated Servers. Or a flat pay rate for my uploads / week.

What I want from you?

Give me your best offer. Why should I sign up and upload for you? Do I get my downloads submitted everyday? Is your site at least 3* with Katz? Will I have your respect? Are you going to pay me? The list can go on and on but please just give me your website URL and reasons why I should upload for you.

Please don't waste my time, this is a real offer and I can deliver on the goods. So let's hear your offers!

39 comments
LoL Ya like im going to beg for your help.. you seem to have high standards, just post on your own forum, as for submitting the same downloads to other sites, that submit will get the site banned as Katz has stated they are sick of uploaders on more than 1 site, having there downloads submitted.

Ummmm these aren't the same downloads spread across all websites man.

These are 100% custom with different names and different uploads. Do you REALLY think I'm going to just leech and post?

All uploads that I upload for a website is completely different than uploads I upload for another site.

Wait people actually say they will upload for people and then use the same downloads they uploaded for somebody else? lol

On more thing, I didn't ask anybody to "beg" for my help like you may state. I could careless if you want my services, I'm just trying to help some people out and help myself out a bit at the sametime.

If you'd like my uploading services then just leave a normal message and it will be done. If you've come in here to just be negative or make stupid comments then just gtfo lol.

I'm a SMOD/Uploader/PhazeDDL Submitter, also been a part of the Press Team before it was shut down @ WarezRaid. I'm a VIP @ HD-BB and official media uploader @ Dimthelights.

I've been an active part of WR for about 14 months.

I also have a firm grip on the Trial Uploader team at WR, I'm the one who promotes uploaders since Phatal is gone 24/7 practically now.

www.phazeblog.com
your submits will be listed on phazeddl first page, you would have to add a comment and a .url file, and url in filename.. no password. you would have to post with a similar layout i use, but you get good rs downloads, hf too, i think its worth the extra work.

@The Coon

That's not really extra work since I do that for my normal stuff and it takes litterally 1 minute to add that stuff.

Check your PM :)

@leakyjoe

I will take a look at your site and consider it for my options! Thanks for your time :)

Switchblade I know how uploading works and it might a little hard when uploading big files, so if you would like to help out my site that would be great, Im just starting it but I'm sure it would be big soon, because I dont leech uploads but only post quality uploads. I wont post the link here because I want to keep it leeched free, we use custom IMDB bb codes that make uploading easy also posting templates that with one click it autmatically inserts about images etc, if you interested in helping out please pm me thanks and yes we submit to katz daily

Switchblade I know how uploading works and it might a little hard when uploading big files, so if you would like to help out my site that would be great, Im just starting it but I'm sure it would be big soon, because I dont leech uploads but only post quality uploads. I wont post the link here because I want to keep it leeched free, we use custom IMDB bb codes that make uploading easy also posting templates that with one click it autmatically inserts about images etc, if you interested in helping out please pm me thanks and yes we submit to katz daily

If you can PM your site then that would be great, unless of course it's the site that you advertise under your profile name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back