GFXers searched for my new GFX forums!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark-BlaZe

Banned
Banned
GFX staff searched for my new GFX forums!

Hey everyone,

I started a GFX forum and im am in need of active GFXers who can post,fill requests,do renders(not a must) etc. I am almost done with the forums. Usergroups still need to be added. If you are wondering if it is paid then the answer for now is no. When we grow big and earn some money through Google adsense I will split the earnings with 4 persons. That is my other admin and my Graphic s.mods(2) + me myself ofcourse.

Name: GFX Xtreme - GFX To The Highest Level!
Url: GFX-xtreme.co . cc(soon to be .net or .com)

Positions:
4 GFX Competition Mods
4 Graphics Team
4 Moderators (Normal,all forums)
4 GFX resources mods

For all spots you need some GFX skills but for some more then the other.

Please follow this template when applying:

Position your applying for?
Have staff experience?
Which category is the best for you and why?
Background of GFXing?
Other relevant info you think is needed!
Add some of your GFX works to your post.

Best of luck with your application,

~Dark-BlaZe​

8 comments
@Mr-R-T. Didn't he just say that's it's soon to be .net or .com Lol?

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/blazinwa/public_html/gfx-xtreme.******/hooks/topicosrecentes_69f5c23d25c17561729b2afad7bb8127.php on line 81

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/blazinwa/public_html/gfx-xtreme.******/hooks/topicosrecentes_69f5c23d25c17561729b2afad7bb8127.php:81) in /home/blazinwa/public_html/gfx-xtreme.******/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 93

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/blazinwa/public_html/gfx-xtreme.******/hooks/topicosrecentes_69f5c23d25c17561729b2afad7bb8127.php:81) in /home/blazinwa/public_html/gfx-xtreme.******/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 96

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/blazinwa/public_html/gfx-xtreme.******/hooks/topicosrecentes_69f5c23d25c17561729b2afad7bb8127.php:81) in /home/blazinwa/public_html/gfx-xtreme.******/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 104

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/blazinwa/public_html/gfx-xtreme.******/hooks/topicosrecentes_69f5c23d25c17561729b2afad7bb8127.php:81) in /home/blazinwa/public_html/gfx-xtreme.******/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 105

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/blazinwa/public_html/gfx-xtreme.******/hooks/topicosrecentes_69f5c23d25c17561729b2afad7bb8127.php:81) in /home/blazinwa/public_html/gfx-xtreme.******/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 109

I get that at the top of the page.

Ain't ya a smart ass <_<, And i got those errors when i visited the site...

Code:
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/blazinwa/public_html/gfx-xtreme.******/hooks/topicosrecentes_69f5c23d25c17561729b2afad7bb8127.php on line 81

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/blazinwa/public_html/gfx-xtreme.******/hooks/topicosrecentes_69f5c23d25c17561729b2afad7bb8127.php:81) in /home/blazinwa/public_html/gfx-xtreme.******/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 93

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/blazinwa/public_html/gfx-xtreme.******/hooks/topicosrecentes_69f5c23d25c17561729b2afad7bb8127.php:81) in /home/blazinwa/public_html/gfx-xtreme.******/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 96

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/blazinwa/public_html/gfx-xtreme.******/hooks/topicosrecentes_69f5c23d25c17561729b2afad7bb8127.php:81) in /home/blazinwa/public_html/gfx-xtreme.******/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 104

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/blazinwa/public_html/gfx-xtreme.******/hooks/topicosrecentes_69f5c23d25c17561729b2afad7bb8127.php:81) in /home/blazinwa/public_html/gfx-xtreme.******/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 105

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/blazinwa/public_html/gfx-xtreme.******/hooks/topicosrecentes_69f5c23d25c17561729b2afad7bb8127.php:81) in /home/blazinwa/public_html/gfx-xtreme.******/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 109

it loads fine here..

but whats up with the skin? the header img is white, and does not fit with its background. It looks like you have started to modify the skin, then couldnt be fucked to finish it. IMO you should at least fix up your forum to make it look fairly decent before askin ppl to join. sry, but ill pass for now.

Everything loads fine on the pro blue skin
The other skins are standards in ipb and I did not modify them.
The forum is done within 36 hours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back