Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks mate! your a lifesaver!

cPanel Username: xrigscom
Domain: xrigs.com
Domain Ownership screenshot:

yadzE.png

Hurray, thanks lokesh, i already know that you can make us happy with your efforts. I will post my details whenever i will be on my pc. Thanks again lokesh and wj team members for your efforts. :)

Domain name: warezcats.com
cpanel: http://warezcats.com/cpanel
username: warezcat

proof with altushost:
avs9on.png

wwxs nick have partioned my two domains with different servers. In the above cpanel i have domain backups
warezcats.com and sixupload.com

and other cpanel is for whangout.com
cpanel username: sixupload
url: http://whangout.com/cpanel

for proof of this domain, lokesh, i will pm you my wwxs client area account details so that you can verify. I am on mobile so can't take a sreenshot.
Thanks

Last edited:
have anyone registered domains with them.....? I am having one domain whangout.com with them...can someone help me out to get the epp code from them...
Hydrothunder if you are checking this thread and if you have access to WWXS admin features then please help me to get the domain epp code please...

i think only 1 month or less.....means i can't move it now....but how will i move it as he removed the domain from my account..:(

Please get me my backup. Here's the info:

- your cPanel username with WorldWideXS - reloader
- domain(s) on file with WorldWideXS - reloader.me
- screenshot of the domain ownership with whoever you have it registered with

XM3oE.png

Thanks

i think only 1 month or less.....means i can't move it now....but how will i move it as he removed the domain from my account..:(
first stop buying domains from the hosts, you were already mentioned "not to do so" , in some old thread.
Buy them from domain registrars, please ! :)

Somebody at the moment seems to be targeting both vaporhostn and guardhosts.

It seemed to happen after trying to help out the clients of worldwidexs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back