Getting rarther anoyed now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnIMaL

Well, awhile back I hosted my site with OHS (OffShoreHostingSolutions.com) and everything was going fine for a few months. Then in late april they said they were going to close all Shared Hosting servers. On the site, normally you can't transfer your domain to another hoster, but they said they'd transfer it for all the Shard Hosting users. So i send them an email, asking how. They didn't reply, so i thought they might of accidently deleted it or something, so i re mailed it. Still nothing, so i posted a support ticket in my account. Still nothing.
Now i tryed send another email, and i got Post Master Failed Delivery, Now i cant get to there site at all on eather of there domains. I cant email them, i can get to the support ticket area!

Help! I got my domain with them, and also now i bought a new domain with a different ending (.net) but i want to use the dns to direct it to my site.

Thanks
Oliver!

7 comments
OHS are crap. I sent them an email and used to get a reply 1-2 weeks later.
Thats why its best to buy domains with big companies such as 1&1 and GoDaddy.

Have they got a telephone number, if yes, try ringing that.

Unless they don't push it or send you the epp code you are screwed.
It sucks that more and more people are the victim of these "offshore webhosts" run by kids :(

:[ Thanks guys, can you guys get to there site ohsbilling.com or offshorehostingsolutions.com?

Yikes, www.offshorehostingsolutions.com isn't loading right now.

The computers that run www.offshorehostingsolutions.com are having some trouble. Usually this is just a temporary problem, so you might want to try again in a few minutes.

Nameserver trace for www.offshorehostingsolutions.com:

* Looking for who is responsible for root zone and followed g.root-servers.net.
* Looking for who is responsible for com and followed d.gtld-servers.net.
* Looking for who is responsible for offshorehostingsolutions.com and followed ns1.dnspark.net.

Nameservers for www.offshorehostingsolutions.com:

* ns1.dnspark.net returned (NORECORDS)
* ns4.dnspark.net returned (NORECORDS)

Well, awhile back I hosted my site with OHS (OffShoreHostingSolutions.com) and everything was going fine for a few months. Then in late april they said they were going to close all Shared Hosting servers. On the site, normally you can't transfer your domain to another hoster, but they said they'd transfer it for all the Shard Hosting users. So i send them an email, asking how. They didn't reply, so i thought they might of accidently deleted it or something, so i re mailed it. Still nothing, so i posted a support ticket in my account. Still nothing.
Now i tryed send another email, and i got Post Master Failed Delivery, Now i cant get to there site at all on eather of there domains. I cant email them, i can get to the support ticket area!

Help! I got my domain with them, and also now i bought a new domain with a different ending (.net) but i want to use the dns to direct it to my site.

Thanks
Oliver!

That sucks man!

I'm having a pretty similar problem! I have a few websites hosted there(their service was really good until now) and now im fucked cuz i cant access my ftp or back up my databases or anything.. sigh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back