Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Get Rs.1500 in Free Advertising on Facebook

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's how to redeem:

Go to facebook.com/ads/create.
After you're done creating and reviewing your ad, click "Place Order".
Register a payment method:
If by credit card, select "I have a coupon to redeem" to enter your code
If by PayPal, add your PayPal account, then go to your Funding Sources tab at secure.facebook.com/ads/manage/funding.php and click "Add a Funding source", select "Facebook Coupon" enter your coupon code, then submit.

Your coupon code: 2TK2-N73K-C7RJ-X20V
Expires on 09/12/2011



I willl be getting these frequently from Facebook now, and I'lll be sharing it here 8-)

Be generous enough to thanks :facepalm:
Ready everything properly, else you can be rebilled by Facebook :P ;)


Thanks.! <3​
 

2 comments

Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

champ_007_bond
Banned · Joined
499
Messages
69
Reactions
28
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom