Other [Get PAID $1.10 for Referring][1GBit OffShore] RapidLeech by SimpleLeech [25GB @10$]

Status
Not open for further replies.
he refuse to refund money.
Of course. After giving you technical assistance for over several hours, and after consuming MORE than 100GB of bandwidth, please.

If you sent the money as "services" as he asked you to, you can launch a dispute against him with paypal and get your money back. Furthermore, his account might even be limited or freezed by paypal. But before doing that, give him a couple of days to respond, if he doesn't, go ahead, file a case.

3 days that all are offline, any explanation?? Why now are you always offline in msn??
There is something called 'real life'. I mean no harm. If you want to know something, please PM me or email me. There are time zone differences mate.
And please send me the link of your RL so that I can check the problem.
Thanks.

About all n00bs, Auto Transload works only when your account details are entered in the respective upload plugins.
Rapid S gave me his FS details, I never even logged in with those details in my browser. I simply added them, Auto Upload works fine for him. About server speed issues, please. There MAY experience downtime. Servers also need to rest. :|

And everybody, please have a human heart. Firstly I ordered a dedi where the original people scammed me. I already suffered a loss. Now I bought another server for the service and after using it for days, you ask for a refund. I have nothing more to say.

And please stop flaming me in the PM. We are all gentlemen here. :P

What technical assistance ? for what not working server?

Never buy server from this guy, now i have 100% CPU + 80kb/s download from hotfile, upload is simillar to that.
he refuse to refund !!!!!!
SCAM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Be aware of this guy !

i also got scammed
no hf download now .. :(
Hi Rapid S, HF download will be fixed ASAP. I am no scammer. :)
I hope you understand.

What technical assistance ? for what not working server?

Never buy server from this guy, now i have 100% CPU + 80kb/s download from hotfile, upload is simillar to that.
he refuse to refund !!!!!!
SCAM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Be aware of this guy !
Hi mate, please read this post:
-Refunded-

3 days money guaranteed.

You see you have used my service for MORE than 3 days and have consumed OVER 100GB of bandwidth. So please. And I have blocked you in Yahoo as you were continuously abusing me. Until you learn to respect me, I will not unblock you. You can contact me via PM or this topic.
HF download will be fixed ASAP.

i wasn't using it more then 3 days sorry. show me logs of BW
view.php
http://freepicninja.com/view.php?picture=00082579 - CPU
http://freepicninja.com/view.php?picture=00082580 - Download

and refund me money, i need to buy another RL, because this is a big sh... i have it for what 3 days and i can't even download anything !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Refund money !!!!!!!!!!

Will i recive money or no ?
if no why? for 100% CPU, not be able to download or upload? 0 support? i paid for working server. I don't care you are fixing it for 2 days, i order working server not broken !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Refund money ASAP !!!!!!!!!
view.php

hope u really can fix the HF download ASAP....
i will still continue support u if HF download get fixed:)
I'm working on it mate.

[slide]http://lulzimg.com/i/60ba1d21.png[/slide]
Servers are cool and running.
CPU is okay, just had to restart Apache.

@coffeesghop
I am seriously not gonna refund you. 3 days are over, you have consumed over 100GB of bandwidth, plus have exceeded you HDD limit. I deleted some files too.

I will get the HF thing fixed ASAP. All other file hosts are running.

Seriously, kundurocks, this is not how you treat your customers. Give the guy his refund. He paid for a service which he can't use now and you are now giving all sorts of excuses about server needing rest and you having real life.

If you are so busy in real life, don't start online businesses to which you cannot devote time.

Timezone differences between countries is no excuse for server being offline for 3 days as the customer is claiming.

The fact of the matter is you should either refund money or get the server working correctly & solve all the speed issues.

By behaving like this what sort of impression are you giving to future customers? I am not your customer yet but I damn sure won't buy anything from you knowing that I will be ripped off. I am using another guys RapidLeech and he refuses to extend my account nor solve the slow speed issues that's been plaguing the server for an entire week. Knowing how it feels to be ripped off, I can very well understand the sentiments of those who are asking for refund.

then you can be sure i will download the same files all day long and uploading them all day long, sorry i will use 150GB BW per day, i really don't care about money but now you piss me and i will do everythink to over use your server.

im talk to you about refund for 2 days !!!!!!! i send you money at 28.07.2010 23.08 o clock, so you create me account at 29.07.2010 minus 2 day waiting for refund means 3 day !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! do the math and refund money !!!!!!!!!!!

oo. BTW, you can add upload/download plugin you can't add password, you can use FTP, and when i wanted upload plugin for FS he told me that i need to send him detail to me FS account and he will do it. yes i will give are you crazy ?

PS. can't download from hotfile now ;) nice server !

No refund and No working downloading from hotfile and CPU is avarage 75%

NEVER BUY THING FROM HIM !

BTW, you can add upload/download plugin you can't add password, you can use FTP, and when i wanted upload plugin for FS he told me that i need to send him detail to me FS account and he will do it. yes i will give are you crazy ?

PS. can't download from hotfile now ;) nice server !

No refund and No working downloading from hotfile and CPU is avarage 75%

NEVER BUY THING FROM HIM !
i have the same problem i told him that i bought the RL to uplaod to fileserve but the plug in is not working told him to fix it he said ok .
i m waiting from 1 week and i asked a refund and he diidn't replied to me !

In defense of the host, how can you hold him responsible for the non working of a third party script?

RL providers, like myself, offer server space to host the script. Plugins are broken and fixed every day and there are for sure bugs in the recent version of RL.

If you buy a Windows RDP or VPS and there are bugs in Windows, do you hold the host responsible?

We are accustomed to using Windows in our home PCs everyday but we are not accustomed to scripts like RapidLeech. Same goes for Linux (for those of us who have never used this OS).

Whenever we use something that we are not accustomed to, we ask for help. It's fair enough I think since not everyone can be expected to be familiar with how to install scripts and plugins. That is why the script was written in the first place - to make downloading/uploading/rar/unrar etc.. easier for newbies.

As a seller you are making money off your customers using a 3rd party free script. I think you have to bear some of the responsibility when the script doesn't work as expected. Even if you are not a coder, you should take the trouble of contacting the developer of the script yourself and get the necessary working plugins. Can't expect customers to run after 3rd party individuals for fixes while you sit back and count the cash.

However, that's besides the point he is not offering a refund to his customers despite repeated requests because of which there are many like me who are interested but afraid to try his service. I mean who wants lose money for no reason?

i didn't told him to fix a broken plug in
the plug in installed does not allow to put account details in fileserve
i asked him he told me to give account details !!
then he changed my rl to another one who has working fileserve uplaod plug in
then after 6 hours he restored my old rl .
its take 1 mn to copu fileserve uplaod plug in from one rl to other
and i wainting from 3 days

In defense of the host, how can you hold him responsible for the non working of a third party script?

RL providers, like myself, offer server space to host the script. Plugins are broken and fixed every day and there are for sure bugs in the recent version of RL.

If you buy a Windows RDP or VPS and there are bugs in Windows, do you hold the host responsible?
Thank you mate. Really I appreciate this.
I hate to say this but MOST buyers are insensitive. I mean really if a plugin does not work, wtf can I do? I am working my rear off trying to contact the tech I bought it form. As soon as I fix it I will let you know.

i didn't told him to fix a broken plug in
the plug in installed does not allow to put account details in fileserve
i asked him he told me to give account details !!
then he changed my rl to another one who has working fileserve uplaod plug in
then after 6 hours he restored my old rl .
its take 1 mn to copu fileserve uplaod plug in from one rl to other
and i wainting from 3 days
See I can give you FTP access if you want, buy HF premium will be removed. :)

when can i get refund? this server 100% cpu, no download, no upload. this is for week, sorry but i need money to buy working RL, please refound money

im talk to you about refund for 2 days !!!!!!! i send you money at 28.07.2010 23.08 o clock, so you create me account at 29.07.2010 minus 2 day waiting for refund means 3 day !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! do the math and refund money !!!!!!!!!!!

See this. 3 day money back quaranty, this is bullsh..t man till now i did not recive me money

hey mate!!!!how is your HF downlod????????
i am waited day after day....u keeping say going to fix ASAP and ask me waiting till tomoro .....
before i buy your RL i am asked u hotfile must be working ....
u said sure else refund anytime.....
now i waited already 1 week.....still cant use it!!!!!!!
please give me a date when u can fix it!!!!!!!!!!!!
else......please REFUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back