VPS [Germany] Cheap Unmetered VPS (Windows & Linux) Starting 15$ /Mo

Status
Not open for further replies.
As we don't work on Germany servers my own, I'm going to buy a vps from this company, soon I will be back with my review.

Regards

problem with there support they not helpfull i asked them a few days ago a simple question if they have ioncube installed and never got a reply

Well , the thing is... we dont offer managed service.
At the moment if you see our prices are very very competative, no one cant beat them,
and in this case if you expect for free managed service then it is not going to work.
If you need support, then yes you need to pay for it, and then we can install or do whatever you want to...
So just need to make clear that you people expect all the services for free.
This is not going to work, coz you need to pay for it.

Hi,im a newbie on vps
im interested in windows vps

yours host is allowed torrent?
If I want to use torrent + rapidleech
does it have any setup fee?

Thank you

Bought KS 100 VPS
Review :
Support : Fast, got ticket replay before 1 hour.
VPS Speed : Unknown yet, i had to upload a day before surely know how many i can ups :))

Screen :

Download

Upload

Tested without optimize anything yet. Its might can be improve.

And just want to clear something,. since you said at cb "who cyberdevilz is he a mod or something? "
Answer NO lol :)) im just me ordinary member :D, no mod, no respected title. and i never said i was.

add some more: rar unrar is blasting speed <3. too bad 2GB files cant rar through rapidleech. its show "files not found" but there is a ways to rar using ssh.

Code:
rar a -m0 -v200M -R filenameforyourRar.CyberDeViLZ.rar filename.srt filename.brrip.xvid.nfo filename.avi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back