GBMeister.com offering 100 free Premium Accounts (1 month each!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get over yourself.

Chill out dude. It's not like I said you were running away or something. I only said I was starting to get worried.
Ask anyone here and they can tell you I'm not one of those idiots.

With what some of us have been through with hosts in the last 8 or 9 months we can't help but be a little skittish.You should be able to understand that.

There are actually other people who have real questions.

I have a real question. I remember you said uploaders need to have a premium account in order to be paid. Now my question is, if we have a basic account, can we at least see the earnings we would be getting paid if we had a premium account? If basic uploaders can still earn and the only thing preventing earnings being paid out is not having a premium account then I'm willing to give you a try. If I see it is worth using and I earn enough for a payout then I will sign up for a premium membership.

Wait,if you can only get a payout if you have premium why does the system allow non premium users to request a payout when they reach the minimum payout amount?

Do we need to have a premium to request payment? I have 30$ in my a/c and I'm thinking about requesting payment soon.but I can't upload from 3 days.that's too long down time.

Sent from my HTC Sensation using Tapatalk 2

maybe you had a premium when you uploaded the files 8-) i dont know if they changed anything but as far as i know you cant earn anything on files uploaded as a free user ;)

Just look how they start - 50 per 1k, and now??? It seems, that first they give you some money but after they return back much more, like bank credit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back