GaiaFile.Com - $35/1000 downloads (all countries paid) + 10% sales OR 60% on sales

Status
Not open for further replies.
remote upload down?

i keep getting Error: null filesize or wrong file path

edit: now its

The connection has timed out

The server at s4.gaiafile.com is taking too long to respond.

As about the Remote Upload, is working, but you shuld see the other sites you are trying to upload, as they add limits to their services.

This's second times with this problem, my files gone :( too bad , it make me wasted lot of time :( , i think i don't work with you anymore :(

We are currently working on the best for our Members and clients, to make a better service for everyone. Everything will solve sooner, you and everyone will see the difference of GaiaFile !

It's right. I don't work with gaia until they have a compensation :(

We of GaiaFile think is better to invest the money into Servers rather than Giving compensation.

maybe gaia need restart until fix big error

For now servers are stable, and we are looking further to ADD some new servers.

Thankyou.

im not sure what your saying???

Im trying to remote a file from megaupload to your site and its not working...now i cant even upload a file direct through your frontpage on your site...

if all is working on your end of the site i will start checking more on my end of the things but so far your site has been the problem because i can remote upload files from Megaupload to other hosting sites...

tried remote/website uploading to your site with firefox and IE and both no go....

Last edited:
im not sure what your saying???

Im trying to remote a file from megaupload to your site and its not working...now i cant even upload a file direct through your frontpage on your site...

if all is working on your end of the site i will start checking more on my end of the things but so far your site has been the problem because i can remote upload files from Megaupload to other hosting sites...

tried remote/website uploading to your site with firefox and IE and both no go....

Hi,

Can you please try now ?

It shuld work now :)

Thanlyou..

2011-05-17 1 / $0.017 0 / $0 $0.39975 $0.41675
2011-05-18 5 / $0 0 / $0 $0.56088 $0.56088
2011-05-22 4 / $0.017 0 / $0 $0.04125 $0.05825

Strange counting, one day with 1 downlaod $0.017 (Correct as a tabs of payrates)
One day 5 download = $0
Today 4 download (+250mb file) = 0.017 counted like only one download.
I cannot use your service if you have a bad counting.

2011-05-17 1 / $0.017 0 / $0 $0.39975 $0.41675
2011-05-18 5 / $0 0 / $0 $0.56088 $0.56088
2011-05-22 4 / $0.017 0 / $0 $0.04125 $0.05825

Strange counting, one day with 1 downlaod $0.017 (Correct as a tabs of payrates)
One day 5 download = $0
Today 4 download (+250mb file) = 0.017 counted like only one download.
I cannot use your service if you have a bad counting.

Hello,

This happend becouse, if a file is download 100 times from an IP, it wont count as a 1 Valid Download from an Unique IP. This is an Anti Cheating system that count the downloads.

And we dont manualy count the downloads, the script dose this.

Thankyou.

Ya its working now :P

thanks for making it work....:D

No problem :)

For everything Feel Free To Contact Us !

I really decided to wait to be sure, upload 1+ tb data and lost them in a night.
remote is not as fast as filesonic, and remote taken 3 weeks to upload 1.5 tb

We of GaiaFile think is better to invest the money into Servers rather than Giving compensation.

For now servers are stable, and we are looking further to ADD some new servers.

Thankyou.

You should invest in servers and giving compensation too. It means you (gaiafile) respect all uploaders who believed in the first data losing

Hello,

This happend becouse, if a file is download 100 times from an IP, it wont count as a 1 Valid Download from an Unique IP. This is an Anti Cheating system that count the downloads.

Thankyou.

No problem :)

For everything Feel Free To Contact Us !

You should change the script and it only count the valid download as the earning counting. Don't know why your earning counting can do but your download counting can't

I really decided to wait to be sure, upload 1+ tb data and lost them in a night.

I'm waiting too

As i mentioned we are currently working on the servers, to make them Fastest. And with a Better performance.

why my accourt cannot login ? i am sure i type correct id and password...
admin pls check....

id : babykit7

We cant find your ID, in our system.

sandy92: My files are still alive or i must reup again ???

hi gaia
about Statistics
2011-05-20 14 / $0
no problem?
username:qweasd
please

gaiafile=sady92?

Hi,

I will check and reply to you.

PS: I am Sady not GaiaFile, I am another person! you can check the post befor you will see GaiaFile introduced me :)..

@qweasd,

I hav Checked the and its all alright: http://i.imgur.com/uaNr3.png

Thankyou..

Last edited:
Hello,

Thankyou.

Sorry gaia you count only one download if an user download 4 different files?
(no 4 download of the same file.)

lookwdwc.jpg

22 / $0.119

22 x 0.017 = 0.374
You count 1/3 of what you have to count.

Sorry but i like only serious host that count all downloads.

Sorry gaia you count only one download if an user download 4 different files?
(no 4 download of the same file.)

lookwdwc.jpg

22 / $0.119

22 x 0.017 = 0.374
You count 1/3 of what you have to count.

Sorry but i like only serious host that count all downloads.
GaiaFile works with uploaders who can sell premium accs. PPD uploaders aren´t welcome mate :)

Take Gaia like an Oron alternative!

WTF...gaia delete my accourt !!!!!! scam? my id babykit7

I tell u all guys...Gaia delete my accourt without any reason...!! still din pay my payment today !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! better quit all...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back